Quality Villas and our ABTA membership.
Quality Villas Ltd is a Member of ABTA with membership number P6629. ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. For further information about ABTA, the Code of Conduct and the arbitration scheme available to you if you have a complaint, contact ABTA, 30 Park Street, London SE1 9EQ. Tel: 020 3117 0500 or www.abta.com.
ABTA Financial Statement
Book with Confidence. We are a Member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct and financial protection in the unlikely event of our financial failure.
What is included in a villa rental?
- is for accommodation only, with some inclusive services which are noted on each property. The prices are for one week, for the whole villa (not price per person).MAID SERVICE
- when provided is in place to make sure all surfaces and floors in the house are cleaned. The maid is not responsible for bed making and personal cleaning. A HOUSE CAN ONLY SLEEP
- the maximum numbers are noted on the details for each property. This cannot be exceeded. You may notice that some houses can actually sleep more people, however a maximum number is set by the owner for your own comfort. It is also the express decision by our owners that they will never accept any increase in party numbers, unless by prior arrangement. You are of course entitled to sleep up to the maximum number of people; however it is necessary to know who is at the villa each night for your own safety. It also allows the owner to be 100% sure that the house is prepared for your exact party size and make up. We ask for this information on your booking form.
If any details change after you have booked, just give us a call and we will update our details! On a serious note, if you exceed the maximum numbers, the owner may charge if you increase the party size without notice. The owner and Quality Villas also reserve the right to remove your entire party from the house, with immediate effect, without compensation. A SECURITY DEPOSIT
- Owners expect all renters to treat each of these privately owned villas as their own home. Payment of a damage waiver or a cash sum held on the owners behalf is required, see the booking terms. SECURE YOUR HOLIDAY
- with a one-third credit card payment, and a signed booking form. PROTECT YOUR PARTY
- with comprehensive travel insurance which is a condition of your booking. This must include cancellation insurance. Please also make yourself aware on arrival at a property of any risks - for example terraced grounds and in particular swimming pools, especially if you have children in your party. Take time to acquaint yourselves on arrival with the property and grounds.PROBLEMS DURING YOUR STAY
- can occasionally arise. It is essential you notify the owner/their representative as soon as a problem starts. It is not possible to accept complaints made upon your return if you have not allowed the owner the chance to fix any inconvenience caused to you.THE LITTLE DETAILS MATTER.... BEDLINEN AND PERSONAL TOWELS
- are provided. Your property will have sheets, pillowcases, blankets or duvets. Normally three towels per person are provided. (Never beach or pool towels). Cot linen is not always provided. We recommend you take your own for your baby’s comfort. Exceptions are always noted on each property page. Beds are normally made up for your arrival. If you would like linen to be changed mid stay please let us know. (Some properties provide an extra set for you to change as you wish) GARDEN AND POOL MAINTENANCE
- is included and frequently done very early in the morning to minimise disruption to you. (You may not even see these people!) WATER, GAS AND ELECTRICITY
- is normally included from June to September. Supplements may apply outside these dates. Exceptions are clearly stated. POOLS
- are normally open June - September. Water temperatures can be variable in the early and late periods. POOL HEATING
- is usually an additional charge. Some pools are solar heated, therefore the temperature naturally depends on the amount of sunshine. TENNIS COURTS
- vary in standard. If this is important to you, please call us. Some courts are floodlit for matches in the cooler evenings! TELEPHONE
- services may differ in each property. Some enable outgoing calls, but only when you purchase a telephone card at a local newsagent or supermarket. Other properties have an open line so should be paid for. Where there is no telephone it is clearly marked. We recommend taking your mobile phones. Please note however that some properties are set in the heart of the country and may not have a good signal. DISTANCES
- are mainly given in miles or minutes to the nearest local villages, towns and other places of interest. All times given are for driving, not walking and can only be used as a rough guideline. SATELLITE TELEVISION
- is available in many properties. If you require specific channels please check when booking as English speaking channels can be restricted. BARBECUES
- are available in most properties; however there may be restrictions on their use during the summer months, due to local fire restrictions. Please do not move any barbecues from the position they are left on your arrival, which may be the safest area. THINGS AREN'T ALWAYS THE SAME
: Some helpful definitions
Bed sizes - can vary. Double beds range from 1.40m - 2m. A single bed in France can start of 0.70cm. Anything below 0.90cm is ideal for children, not adults. Bath rooms - generally include a bath tub, washbasin & WC. Sometimes however there is a separate shower cubicle or no WC. Shower rooms - generally include a shower room, washbasin and WC. No bath tub. BABY COTS & HIGH CHAIRS
- Baby Cots & high chairs - are not automatically provided, but may be available to hire. CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
- Check in - is between 1700 and 1900 local time (GMT +1). If your arrival is delayed you must inform the contact person noted on the directions sheet (usually the owner or their representative) that you will receive upon payment of your balance. If you arrive after this time (without making arrangements) you may not be able to gain access until the following day. Check out is by 0930 am on the day of departure. This is to enable to property to be properly cleaned for the arrival of the next clients. Occasional exceptions to this check out time can be arranged, on request. PASSPORTS, VISAS, HEALTH REQUIRMENTS
- For the latest passport requirements for British citizens please call 0870 521 0410, view www.ukpa.gov.uk or collect information at your local post office. For non-UK clients please contact your national passport office and or/French embassy/consulate for latest information on entry requirements. Information on health is contained in the British Department of Health leaflet T6 (Health Advice for Travellers), available from your local Department of Health Office and most post offices, or view on www.doh.gov.uk/traveladvice. For travel to France you should obtain a completed Form E111 (information in T6 leaflet noted above) prior to your departure. For non-UK clients, please contact your national Health Department. We can help you arrange:
- for any time of the day, any number of days required. (Many of our properties include a set number of hours per week.) Chef/cook
- to prepare delicious meals at your property, from local cuisine to elegant dinner parties (certain areas only). Babysitter Cot and baby chair
- Please let us know the age of your child to ensure the correct bed size is arranged for you. Food hamper
- delivered to your property (certain areas only). Fax machine
- delivered to your villa (certain areas only). Chauffeur, airport collection, daily tours
(certain areas only). Car hire, ferry crossings, en-route accommodation, airport hotels
(for these services, clients may wish to contact Ray Goodwin or see Quality Carhire
(01442 817080) or email email@example.com
Please note that all the above services must be pre-booked and pre-payment may be requested. All extra services (chef etc) are payable locally unless specifically requested and your agreement is directly with that service provider. Quality Villas do not take a profit or any benefit from making these introductions.About Quality Villas
Quality Villas is a limited company, registered office: 325 High Street, Berkhamsted, Herts, HP4 1AL. Vat No: 697664268 at Cardiff Nos 3752682
Website Terms and Conditions
This website is provided by Quality Villas Limited, company number 03752682. We welcome you to our Website. Your use of this Website is subject to the following legal terms and conditions.
You may only use this site for information purposes or to make legitimate reservations or purchases and please do not use this site for any other purpose. We may withdraw your right to access to this Website at any time without notice. Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions contain all the terms which we have agreed in relation to the use of the Website. Please note that all bookings are subject to terms and conditions of booking as detailed on the relevant Website page.
Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the Website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
We are an English registered company therefore the services we offer and all aspects of these terms and conditions are governed by the applicable laws of England and Wales. Any contract concluded on this website will be concluded in the English language only. We cannot give any assurances that the information on this Website complies with the laws of any other country.
Any disputes that may arise between us will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts. You may however choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you live in those places and wish to do so.
When You Book
To make a booking you must be at least 18 years of age and able to create a binding legal contract. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of booking are correct.
You must carefully read the relevant Booking Terms and Conditions before booking any holiday arrangements. You agree to be bound by these conditions.
Changes to Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to change or modify terms at any time. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the terms and disclaimer that is current at that time, so you should check these each time you visit our site.
These terms are separate from the Booking Terms and Conditions that must be accepted by you before we agree to arrange or offer any products and services to you featured on this website.
We have tried to be as accurate as possible in the information we have provided. However, the information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information.
We are not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions) make no representation and give no warranty as to its accuracy. Information contained on the Website is subject to change without notice.
We cannot be liable for losses or damages you may incur which may arise from your use of any information contained in this Website. Also we are not responsible for any losses or damages you may suffer from your access to any other information or material via Web links from this site, or from any inability to access or use this Website or Web links. These exclusions apply only to the extent permitted by law. We are nevertheless entitled to benefit from any applicable exclusions or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any other country found to be applicable to the information shown on this Website.
Please note that the information shown on this Website are updated from time to time. Much of the information is supplied to us by third parties. Quality Villas Limited cannot be responsible for any errors that may regrettably occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen break at the time of booking.
We do not guarantee that use of this Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the Website.
We will not be responsible to you for any loss or damage you may suffer (however it may arise including our negligence) as a result of your access to or use of this website or any materials on this website except where the loss or damage is:
- death or personal injury due to our negligence; or - caused by our fraud; or - for any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
The material contained in this Website belongs to us or our Licensors. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright.
You may download, store and copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes but no copying for any commercial or business use is permitted.
The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties without our prior written consent is prohibited. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website contains links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under our strict control. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of that other website. You may not frame this site within your own Website whether or not the contents of this Website then appear to be your own, or place a hypertext link to any page other than the homepage of this Website within your own Website or document (save for the purposes of operating as a search engine) without our prior written consent.
If you have any query concerning any aspect of this Website please write to us at our postal address: 325 High Street, Berkhamsted, Herts, HP4 1AL.