This delightful villa is set in the historic hill top village of Castelmuzio, which sparkles like a star above in the landscape below. Ideally located surrounded by some of the best cities and towns between Rome and Florence, this exquisite property offers a tranquil retreat, set in a manicured garden with fragrant herbs, a plunge pool and a fantastic atmosphere. You can walk to the lovely local restaurant and grocery shop, explore the pretty village (which can be traced back to the 9th century) or just soak up the sun in your own private garden, perhaps enjoying an aperitif.
For a wider choice of places to eat, take the winding road to Montisi (3km) where you'll find a great selection of restaurants offering a taste of Tuscan cuisine.
The village location in pretty Castelmuzio is perfect, as it gives good access for exploring both the nearby hills and the cities with a history of Art. A restaurant, a church and a grocery shop can be all reached on foot from the property, and the historic village itself is well worth exploring.
Large living room with 42" TV
Fully equipped kitchen (please note that there is no microwave)
Shower room with shower and WC
'Viola' double bedroom overlooking piazza with beamed ceiling, air conditioning, 1.6m bed and ensuite shower room with walk in shower and WC. Seating area overlooking garden.
'Grey' double bedroom overlooking piazza with beamed ceiling, air conditioning, 1.6m bed and ensuite shower room with walk in shower and WC. Seating area overlooking garden.
'Turquoise' double bedroom with seating area, sloping beamed ceiling, air conditioning, 1.6m bed and ensuite shower room with shower and WC.
Breakfast terrace opening off dining room
Plunge pool (4.5m x 3.5m x 1m deep)
Twice weekly Housekeeping Service
Linen and towels changed once a week
Local tourist tax applies
About The Location
- Castelmuzio - villa is located in the village
- Montisi - 3km
- San Giovanni d'Asso - 9km
- Bagno Vignoni - 22km
- Siena - 58km
- Perugia airport - 86km
- Castelmuzio - within walking distance
- Good choice in Montisi - 3km
- Bagno Vignoni hot springs - 22km
When booking a stay with us, you can be sure of our team knowledge and compliance of hygiene and safety protocols through
- Training of our staff to ensure knowledge and compliance of hygiene and safety protocols
- Distancing between cleaning staff and guests, who will be able to sit in a different area or outside when cleaning is performed
- Rigorous check-in and check-out cleaning and cleaning of rooms, bathrooms and high-contact points such as door handles, lifts et al
- Use of sodium hypochlorite and alcohol together with soaps and regular detergents
- Hand sanitisers placed at the arrival areas
- Thermometers available to conduct body temperature checks upon request
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for guests and employees performing cleaning