You will love
- a cooling dip in the 200m2 L-shaped pool
- lounging by the poolside bar
- the 5-star boutique hotel style service
- views over ancient olive groves to the sea
- getting fit in the outdoor gym or exercise classes
- upgrading to fully catered
- using the private beach club
Your chosen dates
- Savelletri di Fasano 3.6km
- Fasano 5.4km
- Torre Canne 8km
- Locorotondo | Monopoli | Cisternino 18km
- Alberobello | Ostuni | Martina Franca 24km
- Pulignano a Mare | Castellana Grotte 30km
- Brindisi 57km
- Bari 80km
- Fasano train station 3km
- Harbour / Ferry
- Savelletri 3.6km
- Monopoli 18km
- Savelletri 3.6km | Fasano 5.4km
- Use of private beach club Torre Cocorro 2km
- Spiaggia di Savelletri rock & pebble beaches 2km
- Pebble beach at Lido Ottagono 4.8km
- San Domenico 18-hole Championship links golf course 3km
- 9-hole golf course at Torre Cocorro
- Fasano Zoo safari 5km
- Alberobello UNESCO World Heritage Centre
- - visit Trulli on foot or Segway
- Cantina Albea winery & museum | Museum of Olive oil
- Grotte di Castellana (caves) 30km
- Palazzo Ducale & Basilica San Martino in Martina Franca 24km
Luxury Masseria with 5-star boutique hotel style service, set in a coveted location in the Piana Degli Ulivi Secolari where protected olive groves date back 1000 years. Built in 1800 as a country residence of the aristocratic Palmieri family, this completely renovated Masseria offers sumptuous, modern living amid these ancient groves, within 2km of the Adriatic coast. A stay at La Residenza includes use of the private beach club Torre Cocorro.
The beautifully maintained grounds provide a calming, green oasis; the large pool terrace ideal for sunbathing by day and relaxing in the evening as the sun sets and the crickets begin their evensong. Why not ask the concierge to arrange dinner al-fresco by the pool, or if you enjoy cooking yourself, cooking classes can be offered in-house. You can also enjoy spa treatments, yoga sessions and even have your hair done, all without leaving this sublime setting. If you do wish to head out for the day, there is plenty on offer from chauffeured tours to private boat hire, water sports to a round of golf on the local championship links course.
Of course this region is a delight for history buffs, with the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Alberobello offering museums dedicated to wine, olives and of course the Trulli; unique houses found only in this region. Trulli can also be found in Locorotondo and Cisternino. Head north along the coast and you come to Pulignano a Mare, perched dramatically on the cliff tops, birthplace of Domenico Mudagno and inspiration for his world-famous song Volare; a wonderful statue pays tribute to the singer and often inspires visitors to burst into song! Not to be missed are the Castellana Grotte, featuring an impressive underground world of stalactites and stalagmites. In the nearby woodland of Fasano, you have the Zoo Park, one of Puglia's top attractions for children and adults alike.
Entrance hall with Roulette table.
Large living room, high vaulted ceilings, open fireplace, split into formal and TV areas.
Fully equipped, modern kitchen.
3 independent bedroom suites, each accessed from the garden only with double bed, living area (TV), ensuite shower room (chromatherapy), WC, air-conditioning.
2 bedroom suites, each with double bed (one with an additional single bed for a child sharing), ensuite shower room (chromatherapy), WC, doors to private terrace with sea views.
Totally enclosed, flat grounds with lawn, pathways, ancient trees, bougainvillea-covered arbour with tables and chairs. Outdoor gym. Large covered terrace with vaulted stone ceilings, poolside bar, outdoor dining and living areas. 200m2 L-shaped pool (Roman steps, depth 1.30m). Ample parking.
Included: Butler service and daily maid. Night security guard. Mid-week linen change. Wi-Fi internet. Air conditioning and winter heat. Pool towels. Access to private beach club.
Extras: Airport transfers. Yoga, pilates, massage. Private boat trips, chauffeured tours. Chef and cooking classes. Golf courses. Special events.
Refundable cash security deposit of 15% of the rental value.
This property has no reviews. Why not be the first to leave a review?Leave a Review